Warranty Terms and Conditions
- The date indicated on this receipt shall be the honored date of the warranty lifetime start and shall end within the indicated end date.
- All products sold by LZ Cybersecurity and Technologies Corporation have an indicated warranty period which follows the manufacturer’s advice unless stated otherwise. But it doesn’t include the following
1. External batteries – 3 months
2. Software – No Warranty
3. Power banks, charges, adaptors – No Warranty
4. Sale items/Free items/ Promo items/ cables/ Accessories – No Warranty
- Extension of warranties offered by the manufacturer of the product has its own
terms and requires the customer to register their product online.
Warranty does not cover the following
- All physical damages including but not limited to “overclocking”, bent pins, melted wires, corrosion, damages during transport by the client, water damage, damages caused by a natural disaster
- Usage of a Generic Power Supply voids the warranty of the whole system
- Products with altered, defaced, missing, or damaged serial numbers, serial number stickers, warranty stickers, or any alteration, modification, or repairs made by a 3rd party
- Loss of data
- Free or promotional items
- Use of unauthorized inks or continuous inks
For Warranty Claims and process
- Present defective items with this receipt to a technician for diagnosis.
- For lost receipts please request another one from firstname.lastname@example.org (please note that we charge 100 pesos for another one to be issued)
- Items covered by warranty shall be sent to the supplier/manufacturer. Always return defective items in it’s complete box, and packaging with accessories
- Defective items under warranty that have no available replacement are eligible for an upgrade provided that the customer pays for the price difference between the upgraded and older model. Warranty on the replacement/upgraded item will be carried over from the defective item’s warranty date.
- Customers will be contacted when the replacement item is made available in 60 days or less. Upon notification, a 30 day grace period will be given in order to claim the warrantied item. When claiming upgraded items, please return the old boxes, accessories, DVDs, USBs, and etc. of the warrantied item. A storage fee of 100 peso shall be charged per day past the 30 day grace period. Items unclaimed after 45 days shall be forfeited.
- Always keep this receipt, the box and packaging included for warranty claims.
- Corporate clients and consumers who bought Laptops, Desktops, and Servers at SRP price have a 1 year on-site warranty. Please contact us at email@example.com to serve you better.